Options Pregnancy Centre
Options Pregnancy Centre offers free and confidential support to those impacted by crisis pregnancy. Our trained staff and volunteers have hearts full to encourage, to uplift, to strengthen, and to inform young women so that they can make a clear decision about their pregnancy.
At our centre we offer:
- Free pregnancy tests
- A listening ear and ready information about pregnancy and the options available to
- Baby and maternity items through our “Ark”: a room full of items donated by the community so that mother and baby are well equipped
- Referrals to community resources such as daycare options, possible government assistance, prenatal and parenting classes, moms’ groups, help with nursing your baby, STI testing locations, and options for alternative housing arrangements
- Support throughout and after pregnancy as young moms and their support systems face whatever challenges might arise
- Post abortion support for those experiencing stress as a result of abortion
Note: We do not perform or refer for abortion
Although each one involved in the work at Options is different, we all hold certain core values to heart: compassion, understanding…HOPE!
Mondays & Wednesdays 10am to 4pm
Appointments available at other times
25a, boul. d'Anjou
For more details on Chateauguay programs, click here